Thank you for your interest in employment at Orangewood.
Current opportunities are listed below.
Assistant Student Ministry Coordinator
- Develop discipling relationships with middle and high school girls
- Collaborate with other staff members regarding student ministries
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Use social media to promote events
- Participate in staff training
- Attend various programs, events, and retreats throughout the year
- Occasionally teach at youth meetings and chapel services at Orangewood Christian School
Hours – 20 hours (working hours may vary based on the needs of the ministry)
- Is a follower of Christ
- Has a clear calling to student ministry
- Desires to invest in relationships with students through contact work, programs, and events
- Exhibits good moral character, with no history of past misconduct
- Effective in a highly collaborative environment
- Is excited to work in a dynamic environment where there are many and varied opportunities for ministry
- Is willing to support Orangewood Church’s vision and statement of faith
- Is willing to regularly attend, and pursue membership at, Orangewood Church
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Ericson.
For jobs at Orangewood Christian School, please click here.
God has blessed Orangewood Church with a rich history that tells the story of his faithfulness.