Johnathan and his wife, Amy, moved to central Florida from northern Michigan 16 years ago and soon after discovered Orangewood. Johnathan is a former elder in the Presbyterian Church USA and the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. He is a licensed clinical social worker, former school principal, coach and guidance counselor, and zoning official. He was the director of Behavioral Health Care at Grace Medical in Orlando. Johnathan and his wife have one son, a daughter-in-law, and two grandchildren: as well as two spoiled rescued dogs. He loves the beach, reading, and sports.
- School Graduated: Grand Valley State University
- Specialty: Specialty: ChildhoodlAdult Trauma/ Change in Life issues/ Anxiety|Stress/ Crisis of Faith Issues
- Age Range: 16+
- Location of Practice: Maitland FL & Telehealth
- Hobbies: I enjoy Golf, Football, NASCAR, College Sports (University of Michigan), Time at the Beach, In the Mountains, Time with my wife Amy; our son Noah & David and his family, Traveling, Yard work, and Kayaking
- Click here to contact : http://www.abundantlife-counseling.com/counselors